VAT REGISTRATION AND COMPLIANCE
International VAT / Tax Compliance
Businesses looking to diversify operations into new jurisdictions face some of the major challenges for growth. Due to the high level of complexity, the considerable financial risk of managing domestic and international Value Added Tax (VAT) or Tax compliance should not be underestimated.
With the introduction of consumption based taxes around the world and the anticipated increase in current levels of VAT / Tax, ensuring compliance and incurring minimum expenditure is a key.
Our indirect tax consultants help you plan strategically to reduce your indirect tax costs by developing efficient indirect tax structures, preventing leakage and minimising the damage that can be caused by non-compliance.
In order to help your company mitigate risks associated with this challenging task, Tax Reclaim Group is ready to provide your business with a tailored set of streamlined services to simplify the burden of dealing with activities like:
- Registrations for VAT / TAX purposes in new countries
- Domestic VAT / Tax compliance outsourcing
- Domestic VAT / Tax returns preparation
- INTRASTAT statistical returns preparation
- EXTRASTAT statistical returns preparation
- EC Sales & Acquisition Lists preparation
- VAT / Tax return - EC Sales List - INTRASTAT reconciliations
- VAT / Tax return - Trial Balance – VAT / Tax account reconciliations
- Validity verification of EU VAT / Tax numbers
- Corrections to previously submitted returns
- Voluntary Disclosures and other required legal documents
- Liaising with the country local Tax Authorities
- VAT / TAX deregistration